Friday, 5 August 2011
Tuesday, 14 June 2011
- We have Bluwave and FX Green Morning 2 forks to match the current frame and bar colour ways.
- Same deal with the new seatclamps. These also come in Orange Soda to match the Funday frames.
- Triumph bars are now 8.5" rise and have been re-named the Triumph XL.
- 24umph bars are now available to match the Wave C frames or as upgrage for your Model C complete.
Monday, 13 June 2011
Friday, 10 June 2011
Seems like riders have all sorts of considerations when it comes to what parts they buy; Price, availability, strengh, what the pros ride, recommendations, even colours. One thing we rarely here mentioned is availability of spare parts. Thankfully we have that covered as well.
More from the Odyssey Pommegrante Kit. The affordable Quadrant rims, the awesome headset, the ubiqutous V3 casessete hub, and the classic CFL stem.
Sunday now offer their bars in FX Green and Bluewave to match the frames. Pictured here are the blue Tall T bars and FX Green Triumph XL's. Yep, Triumphs XL's are bigger with 8.5" of rise.
GSport Birdcages are the new rim. Featuring a narrower profile, more erogonomic profile and lighter weight than previous GSport rims but all the quality you've come to expect. Above is the Ratchet hub in limited Army Green.
Thursday, 9 June 2011
Wednesday, 8 June 2011
See above for a flip book featuring the Catty Woods Scout Bonus bike from Sunday.
You can read all about the trail scene that spawned this bike here......similar stories exist all over the UK, so it should make for some interesting reading......and hopefully explain a little of while builders and locals have to have to have rules.
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
- Proper Front hub guards (for V2 female hubs)
- GSport Birdcage rims (Black, chrome, blue, red, or army green)
- New butted Odyssey Dirt forks
- Sunday Morning 2 forks (in new Blue Wave, or FX Green)
- Sunday Yell Grips (in FX Green)
- Sunday TR4 bars (of Plus4 series)
- GSport Ratchets (in Army Green)
- More from the Odyssey Pomegranate kit (headsets, hubs, Quadrant rims, Hawk sprockets, Race forks, CFL stems etc)
- Sunday Triumph XL bars (8.5" rise in numerous colours)
- Sunday seat clamps (in Blue Wave and FX Green)
- Odyssey Aitken pivotal seats (in Ltd Matte Kelly Green)
- Twombolts clusters
- Elementry gyro wedges
- Twombolts (most notably the 175mm RHD ones in black)
- Black Chase Hawk grips
- All Odyssey pivotal seats (including Aitkens)
- Odyssey Aitken 2.25" Plyte (black or red wall)*
- Hazard Light rims (in black and chrome)
- Flatware zero offset forks
Monday, 6 June 2011
South Coast legend Thee Isaac Clarke managed to remain fairly restrained. These downwhips were pretty cool though.
Ben Mark photos.
Friday, 3 June 2011
Obviously (being a homage to some of PA's favourite trails) this bike is built for roasting around in the woods. The specs include a Odyssey Top Load stem, Aitken Knobby tyres, 27t gearing, Aitken seat, and an Odyssey Monolever. More details to follow.
If you are looking for one of the one of the bonus bikes contact Fosters (Watermelon only), Sibot, Brighton BMX Co, Crucial BMX, Grind BMX, Evans, BMX Box, or Winstanleys.
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
Friday, 27 May 2011
This is the Alex Maglan Signature Maximum Destruction Ex complete from Sunday. It's ready to rip right out the box, check the specs. It features a bunch of parts in exclusive colour ways and bunch of cool little details. This is the first in a series of three and is only available at the following Sunday dealers;
We'll have more on the additional two bonus bikes next week. Treats in store!!
- ▼ 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (246)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (95)